parapsychology as a job?

Can you get a degree in parapsychology and get a job?? I was wondering because im a fan of fringe. and I have looked up Fringe Science and its really interesting to me. So i was just wondering if you could get a degree in parapsychology and actually make a career out of it.

Comments

• While clever was able to copy and past one of my previous answers he was apparently not clever enough to actually include the link mentioned in the text.

I have included the link below.

Also, there are about 40 full time paid position in parapsychology in the world so most people that conduct parapsychology research do so with grants and support themselves by teaching in their field of education.

Psiexploration

• Parapsychology is usually studied at the doctoral (PhD, MD) level as that it requires a good solid foundation in the basics like methodology and statistical evaluation. Most people working in the field of parapsychology hold doctorate degrees in traditional sciences like medicine, psychology, engineering, physics, etc. Several members of the Parapsychological Association wrote either their Master's thesis or Doctoral dissertation on something related to parapsychology within their conventional field of study.

I have included a link below for the professional association of parapsychologist (Parapsychological Association) which will allow you to view both the education and experience of some of their members and the requirements for membership.