HOW DO I FIND A DATA ENTRY, HR ASSISTANT, TYPING, WORD PROCESSING, BiLLING JOBS???CLERICAL WORK?

I look on the internet go to employment agencies, department of labor and I just cant hardly find any of these jobs. There are a few but where else should I look? Are these jobs hard to find? i live in northeast ga, around athens.

Comments

• This website contains a list of companies who are hiring for data entry positions

http://www.my-data-entry.blogspot.com/

• Check your local newspaper - these types of jobs are usually advertised there. Also, take any entry level job in this field you can just to get your foot in the door. You will learn a lot as you move up the ladder, so listen and learn! Good luck!

• Don't you have a local paper in which you could place an ad outlining the type of job for which you are looking and listing the job experience you will bring to a place of employment?

I thought Georgia had a lot of hospitals, clinics, and such. You sound like someone they would need.

• You need to register at a minimum of three employment agencies and check in with them every week or more often, check your local classifieds and post your resume on Monster and yahoo hot jobs.

• Sometimes looking on the net doesn't always answer your job seeking inquiries. Perhaps your local newspaper or some other publication that specializes in employment.

• Look in your local classified in your paper. If you live in a small town, get a out of town, paper, for the closes city, and look in it. If you have to ask this question, you are not ready to join the work force yet. Stay in school, until you learn about job searches.

• I'm afraid there are very few legit work from home companies. There are many opportunities to earn, but very few "jobs".

• Try looking into your local Craigslist.org job listings.