How do my computer parts look?

Here are the specs ive picked out. This is the first time I have done this so any feedback would be fantastic. I particularly am clueless when it comes to motherboard and RAM. I know I want 8 gigs of RAM, but i don't know what the differences are between 8gigs of RAM that cost 45 dollars and 8gigs of RAM that cost 70 dollars. Also, I have a slightly higher budget than originally intended so letting me know if a part or two could be switched out for something a little more expensive to improve performance(particularly processor, motherboard, SSD, and RAM because I already recieved the graphics card, case, hard drive, power supply and monitor in the mail) .

Thanks!

Graphics Card - MSI N660Ti PE 2GD5 GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Case - Antec Eleven Hundred Black Super Mid Tower Computer Case

Processor - Intel Core i5-3450 Ivy Bridge 3.1GHz (3.5GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637I53450

hard drive - Hitachi GST Deskstar 7K1000.C 0F10383 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

motherboard - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

power supply - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply

optical drive - ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM

RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

Monitor - Acer GD235HZbid Black / Orange 23.6" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen 1080p NVIDIA LCD 120Hz 3D Monitor 300 cd/m2 ACM 80000:1

Update:

It is a gaming computer.

Comments

• there is not anything wrong with what you're doing in any appreciate and i've got made dozens of these scrappers myself. there is not anything lots to appear out for, in basic terms use the just right areas you could salvage from the diverse computers that greater healthy with the diverse areas you prefer to prepare. I in a good variety of circumstances do no longer may want to purchase one thing, if you placed the word out on your relatives, pals and pals all varieties of outdated computers will commence coming your manner. in actuality, if you're doing this manner of mission it is no longer well worth procuring one thing except perchance what you could %. up at charity shops. i locate it takes 3 or 4 outdated computers to prepare one thing it is first rate enough to final a pair of years previously it turns into out of date. If thecontinual furnish cables greater healthy then it is going to be well suited. if you have were given of determination ofcontinual materials i would placed the main substantial wattage one interior of the hot build. if you're cautious you will no longer electrocute your self or commence a fireplace - it is honestly relatively perplexing to the two till you're quite careless. The factor that makes use of mostcontinual is the snap shots card and additionally you will consistently appear up what the minimum ratedcontinual furnish you are going to be able to desire to prepare for these.

• What do you intend to do with your computer? If you're not gaming, video editing or something involving heavy use, your computer is overkill