Why I'm a Proud Republican.?

I was in class one day and a Liberal-muslim-homosexual-ACLU-lawyer, professor, and-abortion-doctor was teaching the class on Karl Marx..

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At that moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL Champion who had served 1500 tours of duty, and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by the United States, stood up and held a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite and smugly replied, "4.6 billion years you stupid Christian."

"Wrong. It's been 6,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old, and evolution — as you say — is real, then it should be an animal now."

The professor was visibly shaken, dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species, and stormed out of the room crying liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican on that day. An Eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag, shedding a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and Herman Cain showed up to enact a flat tax rate across the country and the student's name was Ronald Reagan.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all of eternity.

Romney/Ryan 2012

Comments

• Yawn...I got one better than that!

A life long red hot republican...now sees the error of his ways. He and his family are now Dems. All it took was a history lesson.

I always thought I would have an opportunity to vote for at least ONE republican...have not found one yet!

• Those are perfectly reasonable reasons why Republicans should be proud.

Not only are they ridiculous but they are lies.

That seems to be a common trait among Proud Republicans.

In the meantime if Republicans win this election, the wealthy will be subsidized by the rest of the population. Your job will be outsourced to Asia and you will lose everything you own to pay for medical care just to live another few weeks.

So keep chanting the social issues. They stir the masses of ignorant people just like you so you can march arm in arm into willing slavery. That is what the wealthy want and you are just the sucker to give it to them.

• Someone should kill you, and anyone like you. BTW this isn't a question, just you showing the world you are a douche.

• "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking."

• Romney/Ryan 2012!!!

(I agree with that part)

• LOL

that is what they believe

that you Stewart

• This is ridiculous.

• What a load of crap.