does data include wifi or just 3G ??10 points !?

hi so im getting an iphone and the prepaid offer is 200mb of >Update:

& Henry ........ i hate you to ! :)

Comments

• The data you get with an Iphone is only for the 3G. When you're on wifi, it's like a computer. You don't have to pay for the usage of the internet.

• Wifi is a separate thing. The 3G would be just the 200mb data by it's self.

• The purchased data plan is only for using Internet on 3G/4G. So long as you are connected to wifi, nothing you do will count towards that data usage.

Hope this helped.

• Wifi is provide by a local/ enviromental provider, such walking into a cofee shop. They're providing you with internet. Data is a preestablished amount of memory provider by your cellphone service inorder to access the internet. Wifi and data is completely separate. Unless your using a hotspot. Which is data that provide wireless connection from things like laptops and tablets.

• Without an improve to be had it'll be i consider 400 bucks. Mine with an upgrade on hand was once only 200 although. Sure limitless texting is already included mine was protected when I received it. For my iPhone we pay yet another 15 bucks for it. But i don't know if that is considering that of the internet or that is simply in view that of the iPhone. Hope this helps!

• Nope, your data plan is only for 3G. So when you are on wifi, none of your data is taken away. Hope i helped!

• On an iPhone you have 2 ways to connect to the internet, wi-fi and 3g(data) lets say you are at home and you are connected to your wi-fi at your house, this does NOT count on your data because you are not connected to the internet through your carrier hope this helps...also please try to answer my question :)

• 3G only. Wifi is not from the carrier, therefore they can't & don't charge for it.

• Hate dizzy