Do I seriously look like a cross dresser? Help!?!?

I posted a question earlier about my figure and someone said I looked like a cross dresser with a stuffed bra! "Those" are completely mine; I know I'm larger chested and have smaller hips but yes, I'm a woman. Do I look manly or something?

Update:

Here are a couple pics:

http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx101/julietros...

Comments

• i looked earlier but did not comment ---- no you do NOT look like a cross dresser ---- you have an attractive figure with curves in the right place ---- i may be inappropriate but i do not like to see people be insulted for no reason ---- best wishes for 2011

• i bet Southern Belle was the one who said you had a stuffed bra? yeah well stuff your mouth. people like you disgust me, going around acting big and bad picking on peoples insecurites, well hun karmas a b*tch and its gonna hit you like a brick wall in the face. AND NO, you dont look like a cross dresser, you look completley normal, exactly the same with your body. Whats the point of even trying to impress people? They always find something wrong with you.. Because once you get to the point to where your good enough they get jealous and it gets even worse.

• Nope, not at all you have nothing to worry about. The person who said that was probably just being dumb.

• No thats a girl figure.

• i got tht before something im crossdresser