How do you know if a mates a fake?

i have this mate we are really close we have had our differences though and i talked to her about the way i was feeling and i think it cleared the air abit ..

but she only hangs with me wen shes got nobody else and expects me to give her advise and be her best mate wen she needs me and tbh wen i need her shes not always there like i am for her ..

is she using me ..

she called me for a day out and i was busy ..

so maybe she got a taste of her own medicine now shes alone .. but i dont want to be ignorant i like being good to ppl but id like to be treated the way i treat others .. shud i start putting my foot down .. she used to run off with our other mate and leave me alone

and only hang with me wen she wasnt with the other girl and hang with her wen she wasnt with me like she didnt want us hanging and she wanted us to herself

she has abit of a hard life but so does everyone i cant give her special treatment because of sympathy she tells me her depressing storys and is real happy around everyone else ..

whats her deal and what should i do ? shes trying to crawl back to me now that she tinks her other mates are fake and wants me to pick up the pieces but i havnt shud i keep it that way ?

please comment .. thanks xxxxx

Comments

• sounds like she could be either selfish and manipulative or relies on you for emotional suppor, it is nice that she comes to you when you're down but you should tell her how you feel and that you want to be more of a close friend than a counsellor for her

• Yeah this is almost the same with me and my mate. She even told my deepest secret to my friends who I didn't want to know.

She doesn't fall out with me when I say we aren't friends. She forces it on me and then we fall out when she wants. We have fallen out now over nothing.. literally.. and I have sworn never to be her friend again.

You should do the same thing.

This person is horrible to you. You deserve much better than her and you should just ignore her. Or maybe sit down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel and ask her why she does this to you.

• Yeah it is relatively much the comparable with me and my mate. She even recommended my inner maximum secret to my friends who i did not desire to entice close. She does not fall out with me on a similar time as I say we don't look friends. She forces it on me and then we fall out on a similar time as she desires. we've fallen out now over not something.. definitely.. and that i've got sworn never to be her chum as quickly as greater. you will could desire to do the comparable component. This guy or woman is unfavourable to you. You deserve lots greater desirable than her and you will could desire to easily ignore approximately her. Or may be take a seat down down and communicate to her. tell her the style you think approximately and ask her why she does this to you.

• she is being an extremely fake friend.

talk to her and tell her it can't go on (she tells you her depressing stories so you have the right to as well)

if she continues, ditch her and make new friends- start afresh.

do this and let's see who'll be running back to you.

xx

• she sounds like she doesnt really care about you.... i would just not talk to her as much cause chances are she will be like this again with you... you deserve better than that you deserve friends who really care about you and actually want to hang out

• She sounds as if she is playing games. If you can talk to her about it then I would do so. Otherwise stick with some of your other friends.