Dog recipes homemade?

I have a little yorkie and well I want some kind of healthy food for Bella my yorkie also I want something that doesn't take a lot of recipes and you don't got to bake! And it easy and fast

Thank you

Bye

Comments

• Fruit Parfait for Dogs

Your dog deserves a nice dessert every once in a while. This parfait mixes dairy and fruit, so it tastes great but also gives your pup a nice dose of vitamins and protein.

Ingredients

1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt

1/2 cup of strawberries, diced

1/2 cup of blueberries, diced

1/2 cup of applesauce

Directions

Blend all ingredients in a medium size bowl until the yogurt is smooth and the fruit is well blended.

Serve in small amounts.

Store in the fridge for up to seven days.

Pro Tip: On days you plan to serve your pup a fruit parfait, reduce the amount of regular food by one half to one cup to keep from over-feeding.

Veggie Delight Dog Food Recipe

Grains:

2 cups uncooked brown rice

1 cup millet

2 cups long cook oats

1/2 cup ground flax seed do not cook

Cook grains per instructions, put in large bowl to cool.

Beans:

4 cups 21 bean mix (bought in bulk)

1 cup barley

3 cloves garlic chopped

Put all ingredients in large pot cover with water bring to a boil turn off and let sit for one hour

after one hour rinse beans and put back in pot cover with water and cook for one hour or until beans are tender. drain and mix into grains.

Vegetables:

Always 3 sweet potato's then you can add broccoli cauliflower carrots zucchini anything you have in the house usually equals 5 cups of veggies. I put the veggies through the food processor and chop it or you can do it by hand.

I use a steamer and steam for 15 minutes but you can sauté in 1/8 cup of olive oil in a large skillet for about 15 minutes, mix with other ingredients and you are done.

Banana Surprise

Ingredients

1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)

1/2 banana

handful walnuts or 2 tbs. peanut butter (no sugar added)

Instructions

Blend all ingredients well and freeze in an ice cube tray.

They don't freeze as hard as ice cubes but are more like creamsicles. I'm not sure if the banana is good for her teeth, so this is an occasional treat.

Bonnie and Clyde's Favorite

Ingredients

6 pieces of talapia (pan fried)

1 can of sliced carrots

1 can of diced potatos

1 can of green beans (no salt added)

2 cups cooked brown rice

Cooking Instructions

Put talapia in large mixing bowl after it has cooled and chop it up. Pour in carrots, potatoes green beans and rice and mix it up.

• I like to mix my meats, like "Beef Cordon Bleu." Substitute the dog for the beef and raccoon for the ham. Be sure to cook both in advance. The following recipe can be used for both the raccoon and the hind quarters off the Yorkie.

Old Man Kelsey's Barbecued Raccoon.

Dress and wash the 'coon carefully so that no hair clings to the meat. Be sure the scent glands (located under the legs) are removed (in dogs these are located next to the anus). Chill thoroughly or freeze so that the fat will harden. Remove all fat and discolorations.

Place the raccoon in a large kettle and cover with cold water. Add 2 Tablespoons of salt and a hot red pepper pod. Bring to a boil and simmer until the meat is tender when pierced with a fork, about 1 to 1½ hours.

Remove the meat to a roasting pan. Drizzle ½ cup of cider vinegar over the meat, inside and out. Sprinkle with a small amount of black or red pepper, as desired. Cover and bake with barbeque sauce (use broth if making Cordon Bleu) for 30 minutes at 400°F.; then uncover and bake until browned.

Sweet potatoes can be peeled and partially cooked in the broth, and baked with the meat. A young 'coon can be baked slowly (250°F.) with barbeque sauce (without parboiling) as you would pork ribs. Baste every hour and cook until the meat falls off the bone, about 4 to 6 hours. Serves 6.

• Cut out the mayo, the grapes (Why would you feed a carnivore grapes? They don't feed lions and wolves grapes at the zoo, I assure you), the flour, the chicken broth, and the chocolate. That leaves you with chicken breast. But don't cube it, dogs have teeth perfectly designed for chewing their food and don't need your help. But chicken breast isn't a balanced diet so add in some heart, liver, gizzards, kidney, green tripe and the like. Add a little salmon oil for Omega 3 and 6 and tada. You'll be feeding your dog the healthiest homemade diet possible, a raw (aka uncooked because, dogs don't have thumbs, start fires, nor do they cook, nor are they evolved (as we are) to eat cooked meat) prey modeled diet!!!

• i highly reccomend

www.Dogfoodrecipes.com