COD 4 Multiplayer Problem?

I have installed COD 4 multiplayer on my computer and have been able to play online since. However, over the last few days things have started to go wrong with my connection. Firstly, my land cable for school stopped working and I could not connect to find local matches with my friends. Now at home my Wifi (which has been perfect) has done something weird to my computer. When i click refresh it says 'Waiting for responses from Master Server' then nothing. And if i click quick refresh i goes to how many matches are available, none being connected to, then after 0.1 seconds it darts back to Refreshed at....! I need help please!! Any ideas how to connect so i can play!

Comments

• always play using ethernet cable,cuts out lag.

• ok, first it does not have permit you place interior the sport in any respect if the main important code have been invalid. the main important code has no longer something to do with the project you're having. This has exceeded off to me. for somebody the firewall on your computing device blocks this video games report the"iw3mp.exe" so circulate on your administration Panel. click the button that asserts to permit a application by way of your firewall. Then seek interior the checklist it fairly is there. in case you notice it examine it then click ok. that could desire to clean up your situation. in case you will no longer be able to locate this technique interior the checklist that they furnish you with click the button that asserts to characteristic a application and additionally you're able to browse your archives from there. look for the report interior the COD 4 folder or it may be in this is very own folder. the two way click on it then click ok make certain it continues to be checked while it gets further to the 1st application checklist then click ok and there you have it. If it does not paintings try the Vista soundcard restore. you're able to locate it as a results of potential of finding it up on Google. yet on your situation i'm ninety 9% particular that that's what's inflicting it. desire this facilitates.