Does a mans desire to drink breastmilk....?

Have any psychological basis, or is there desire there simply because it is forbidden and wrong, and sexually exciting? Does it have anything to do with maternal affection, or a lack thereof? An Oediupus complex? Or is it simply a loving act that can be done between a husband and wife? Or a dirty sexual fantasy that most men have? Opinions??

Comments

• LOL! My husband didn't so much desire my breast milk as had to deal with me crying for over a week..(went from a B cup to bigger than a D..ouch) so he obliged me and helped me drain the excess. He said it tastes too sweet.. does your husband have a sweet tooth? LoL..

He is probably a breast man, plus seeing you all motherly and stuff is a turn on in itself to some men. Besides I think it has to become at least mildly sexual, how can it not when you spray him everytime you have an O! ;)

I doubt it has to do with mommy issues.

• Yes.

As with anything..anything or nothing can be the cause.

The 'forbidden' aspect of many things brings an allure with it.

And a lot can be said for the whole maternal aspect.

Most men don't have it, only like 25% do.

It's a little 'weird', but no more 'weird' then any other sexual practice.

• I don't find the thought particularly exciting But I've had breast milk in my coffee on several occasions when I've been out of 1/2 and 1/2.

• Is it forbidden and wrong?? I think most men just find it sexy. It's not like they're drinking the pumped milk out of a bottle, right? Kind of like fellatio. When gross fluid spurts from a loved one's sexy part, it feels sexy and hot for most people.

• It is a loving act between a couple.I am sure,wives will willingly give it to their men,as they know that men love it.It is an open secret that men suck n drink breast milk during child birth !

• We just like boobs so much we'll put up with them leaking.