Does a Primer really work?

I just bought Loreal's magic perfecting base as I heard a primer works really well on making your foundation look flawless. Does anyone use a primer? If so, do you see a difference?

Comments

• I think so but its really up to personal preference, my friend doesn't like it and thought it was a waste of money. I love primer though. Really fills in any lines and pores. Evens out skin tone. Makes your make-up flawless looking. I use the L'oreal one also for daily use and the Smashbox primer on occasions. Eyeshadow primer is also amazing. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion and its great. Really makes your eyeshadow last and the colors stand out :)

• Primers can work provided that they are matched to your skin type and to the problem you want to get rid of when using them.

For example, I have minor expression wrinkles so I use a silicone-based primer by Sephora. It does work, in that it smoothes the fine lines and allows my foundation to last longer.

I suggest your read the link I'm sharing!

• I use a primer for eyeshadow and I have noticed that there are no fallouts and it stays on much longer! I noticed that the colors are also brighter:)

P.s. the primer that I use is the Bare Minerals PRIME TIME. It rocks!

• i have oily skin, so primers don't really make a difference for me. But others swear by it. You find a really good one for your specific skin type, and it should make a world of a difference.

• Oh yes! I use smashbox Photo Finish and it's amazing.

It makes my makeup lasts for long looong time.

• You have a pretty smile