Girls: Do you prefer skirts or pants?

Skirts for me.

I always wore mini skirts (the uniform ones) to school last year. It just felt more comfortable.

Update:

@reppin mn - mhm gurlfren. then we can go get our nails did,

Comments

• My parents make me wear skirts and dresses only , I'm not allowed trousers at all or short. I like skirts and think girls should wear them for school uniform etc but I woudl like to wear jeans sometimes

• Both are good, but I guess I'm used to wearing pants or short pants, but i wear skirts sometimes. It just usually depends though.

• My husband continually begs me to positioned on skirts. no longer too long yet no longer too short. in spite of the undeniable fact that me being 6 months pregnant fat threat of having me right into a skirt! i think of adult adult males like replace. Hair, nails, outfits, shoes, etc. I truly have performed slightly diagnosis and it style of feels that adult adult males are very seen.

• I prefer pants. I'm not really into skirts or dresses unless it's for something formal.

• I love skirts and dresses especially in summer days. It's cool and easy to clean.

• I prefer skirts too girl!!!!!

Lets go to the mall and go on a shopping spree!!

• I like both but I like skirts better.

• Dresses. Easy, comfortable, casual dresses. They're a lazy girl's best friend.

• pants. i had to wear skirts in private school and i hated it.

• Pants ftw.