Does quantum mechanics deal with massles particle as opposed with particle masses?

Is my idea about massless particle =Space-springs which are storing the gravity power of Space-time filling the whole Universe which at one time was erroneously called Aether?

If "Quantum" means a small basic quantity than there exists Quantum space. Which means that the Universe is made of quantum space particles of the so Called Aether?

This Old ideas of the Aether should have been called "Quantum masseless space mechanics",Would they have understood the Aether?These are stricly my ideas and may not represent reality!

Comments

• I think you might be speaking about quantum bubbling, in which, at the smallest level, energy and particles are created and destroyed even in "empty" space, called "zero-point" energy. However, the idea of the Aether previously stated that it was a carrier of particles and energy. It is true that space/time must exist to carry energy and particles, and that a mark of space/time is zero-point energy, so yes, it that way the scientists of the 19th century would have considered that the aether.

• well, quantum mechanics do deal with massless particles (although some have recently been discovered to have tiny masses) but not in a space filling sense, in fact considering EMPTY (really, really empty) space is essencial to quantum mechanics, after all space is just a place, why couldn't it be empmty. Assumming that space has to be filled with something is like saying that the classroom doesn't exist if the're no students in it.

AND... gravity is not "held" anywhere but there should be a fundamental particle to transmit gravitational force just as the photon for the electromagnetical force, the Z and W bossons for the weak force and the gluons for the strong force. The particle could be the higss bosson (but it hasn't been detected yet)

• you have a point there