Fantasy football trade?

His Reggie bush for my darren sproles and jordy nelson

My wrs: vincent jackson steve smith(carolina) and marque colston and mario manningham

My rbs: matt forte, marshawn lynch and ben tate

Comments

• I feel like a teacher in here sometimes. With these particular players, nobody should even attempt to answer it without knowing if it's PPR or not, and if so, how much. As just one example, Sproles is a gold mine in heavy PPR scoring. In standard, he's a b/u RB in a very crowded backfield, with limited value.

• So you get Reggie Bush and you give up Sproles and Nelson??

If I understand that correctly, I don't even know why you are asking. That is a very bad deal for you.

In my opinion, Reggie Bush and Sproles are essentially the same player and ranked about the same. Both are quick backs with good receiving ability. I might even rank Sproles higher than Bush because he has the better QB and returns punts, both of which add value to him as a fantasy player.

And then on top of that, you are giving away Nelson for FREE. It doesn't matter what the rest of your team looks like. If you go through with this trade, you are pretty much saying that Nelson is worthless which is far from true.

• m sorry but u didnt do a great job explaining anything...

idk who is on what team....