Weird side cramp??????????

i'm getting this weird side cramp like on my right side front of my hip.. COuld it be from eating unhealthy? Its like a pulse it goes painful then stops like every 20 seconds or so....any ideas?

Comments

• Tight muscles in your lower back press onto the nerves going to the hip will cause pain in the hip. To get rid of that pain you have to release the muscles in your back to get the pressure off the nerves. Here's how to release them:

Back:

(do from a sitting position)

Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly press on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.

for best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

• I recommend you to see ----> http://www.all-home-remedies.com/

I hope that will resolve your problem, keep using answers.yahoo.com