Unique baby girl names or tacky?

I really want to name my daughter something beautiful but unique. I really don't like common everyday names. I also don't like crazy over the top names either.

I like the name:

Beila (BAY-LA) Rayne (RAY-NE)

What is your opinion on it?

I would love some POSITIVE feedback and or some unique name suggestions =)

Update:

i spelled it out phonetically for assurance, but Beila is not a name that is difficult to read. i believe common and boring names lack imagination and creativity.i want to put alot of love into naming my child

Update 3:

Beila like Leila but with a B...not like Belle, or Bella

Comments

• I'm with you, I love creative names :)

Beila Rayne is very cute :)

Ideas

Brail Pristina

Taya Lolitta

Kami Hellier

Barlee Donna

Brylee Cartcher

Dimity Pippa

Auden Sparks

Onyx Pryce

Madson Dandican

Meuve Sailor

Dash Salute'

Poet Lyric

Eabyn Ashyn

Myleeah Malawi

Kirty Petra

Kitty Grable

Mischa Aloha

Leilani Anderson

Lark Francesce

Lindell Ashonae'

Walker Boh

Pryde Casey

Cass Debyra

Bridie Cloud

Breeze Skye

March Sage

Tandy Rosalie

Thora Rowinda

Yuliah Gretchen

Fluer Adelle

Poem Odette

Hope these help :)

GL!

• I would use Rayne only as a nickname for Lorraine. Seeing it the way you spell it, people will assume the 'e' is silent and that you wanted the name to be pronounced "rain'.

Beila is unusual. I normally do not like names that sound made-up, but this name reminds me of an old friend of mine named Beata (bay-AHH-ta). (it's a traditional Polish name).

People may mistake it for Bella. But I do like it better than Bailey. Bailey is a last name that has recently been given to girls. Beila is much more feminine.

• sorry...def tacky

Beila (BAY-LA):

1) looks made up

2) looks like a ridiculous misspelling AND mispronunciation of the over-use Bella. Actually, your pronunciation matches the masculine Hungarian name of Bela (like Bela Lugosi, the vampire actor).

3) your daughter will spend her entire life explaining/correcting/spelling/pronouncing...that seems like a nasty trick to play on her.

Rayne:

1) if you are deliberately misspelling the simple meterological occurence of "rain", it's tacky since you will cause her lifelong problems (see Beila).

2) If you are anglicizing the French name Reine ("queen"), then use the correct, traditional French spelling...I prefer the softer sound of the Spanish variant, Reina.

So...not liking either name.

Using the same initials (and still being less common), please consider

Brianna Reine

Beatrice Renata

Other attractive and uncommon combos:

Anissa Joelle

Althea Claire

Marisol Alana

Kendra Lucille

Carissa Marlene

Rosalie Kirsten

Mara Deanne

Hope some of these help.

• I like the name Beila and for other suggestions because I dont know what sorts of names you like i would go to babynamescountry.com because they have really unique names and they even have this thing where you put the name of the mother and the name of the father and it comes up with a good name for the child.

• Not a very big fan of the name Beila, sorry. But Rayne is pretty!

• I'd say tacky, Beila seems made up and would get misspelled and mispronounced a lot, Bella would be better (especially as a nickname for Isabella, Annabella, etc.) Rayne is just playne tacky.

• rayne Is cute Though I prefer Beila more. Belle is one of my favorite names and i love it's meaning (Beautiful in French) so I would suggest that.

Other name suggestions:

Maysa

Alexandria

Lillie

Raina

Avril (French for April)

angelique/ angel

Esté

Gianna

Layla

Autumn

Amaya

Maia

Alisha

Aliya

Winona

Asha

Teslyn

Kiara

Fara

Viola

Juliet

Taryn

star

lyric

Zara

• Mackenzie Irene Paige Scarlett Willow Brooke

• Serana (Sir-on-ah)

Cheyenne ( Shy-anne)

Aranea (Ah-rain-ee-ah)

Marina

Juniper

I think Beila Rae is a gorgeous name! I especially love Beila.

• The fact that you have to spell it out the phonetically...means that you probably shouldn't name your child this.....Unique names are cruel and unusual punishment.