Who Is Your Favorite Naruto Character?

Who is You're favorite Naruto character and why?

Mine is Shikamaru Nara, Because His ability's and He is one of the smartest characters. And He also beat Tayuya, Who is much stronger then Him.

Comments

• My favorite character is Kakashi because he's a goofy, skillful,and wise shinobi.

• Mines would have to be Kiba Inuzuka, because he may be alittle rough around the edges at times but he is very caring[really just around Hinata only] plus he a great fighter. Everybody knows Kiba should of one that match with Naruto. How does a fart change the whole conclusion of the fight. But he is still the best plus he loves dogs just like me!!

• Sasuke, Jiriya, Kakashi

• Mines Sasori, because he is stronger than the Kazekage, can string 100 puppets at once, and he feels no pain(he's a puppet and added cool upgrades to himself).

• Gaara!

He may be a little psycho, but it's not really his fault. Naruto has a demon too, but he eventually got friends. The Sand Village's people just saw Gaara as a dangerous, blood-thirsty weapon and no one even attempted to help him. His childhood made me cry! :(

• mine is kisame hosigaki

i think hes cool cause he looks likes a shark and he has that big *** sword for he can shave peopels and eats their chakura. i also love tha akatsuki Yay evielll. i like kisame also because he is strong has alot of chakura and has sharky teeth.

ps.orochimaru is the michel jakson of the ninja worl lol

• Mine would have to be Deidara and Tobi. I love both of them because Deidara has awesome skills (clay bombs anyone?) and Tobi is just an idiot...like myself.

• i love naruto, garra,rock lee, kakashi,itachi is cool,neji. sasuke is a retard.he is weak.he has to go to orichimaru to get stronger.he still sucks.he can't beat itachi even he trains for million years.if you like sasuke damn you,go to hell and go **** yourself.

• eh, but ur name's neji, is it not? anyway, i guess i like... a whole lotta characters..... here's the list.... not in 'best liking' order though....

1. itatchi

2. neji

3. sasuke

4. shika

5. hinata

6. tobi

i like tobi cuz he's funny... ^^'