has Obama failed America?

i was a big Obama supporter but after he came to NJ after the storm and made his speech and then left, no Hope and Change has come from the federal government as of yet. people outside of NY and NJ do not understand whats going on here because the news pretends its no big deal. i now drive daily into CT and PA to get food and fuel where all i see is NY NJ license plates with people fueling up and shopping. finding items like bread is now impossible locally, not even cat food for my cat is available

Comments

• Strange isn't it, how most of the donated food, clothing and help is being financed by all those "evil" Wall Street corporations and volunteers because the feds are too busy patting each other on the back about what a great job they are dong

• FEMA had the opportunity to study Katrina and Houston .. and a major problem was no fuel. They had at least 5 days to prepare for Sandy and did nothing. This is vastly worse than Katrina because they failed to learn from recent history. So yes, Obama has failed America and the citizens of the Northeast.

• Obama's failure is not America's biggest problem.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Barack Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.

• We the "Spoiled American generation" have failed the country! Can you imagine the utter chaos if this was a wide spread enemy attack? This storm and storms like it have been before, and the people have bounced back without the government. There was a time when the Atlantic Ocean was warm and the Pacific was cold. We had unnamed storms like the one in 38 that devastated the east, but we survived and rebuilt. Guess what? The Pacific Ocean is cold again, and the Atlantic is piss warm!

• he will get a free pass. Remember how they blamed bush for the disasters coming out of Katrina? This is OBAMA'S Katrina and the left is more concerned with reelections then the victims of Sandy.

• NO. The people that support him are traitors to this country. He is just one of them.

And any democrat before him.

• Why because he has not fixed every problem? Like McCain would have? Like Romney can?

• i can take your cat off your hands. i am kind of hungry.

• Have you failed your parents? They must be so proud.