How do Download games onto a R4.?

Ok... i have the game on my Desktop already... but it wont work like its supposed to... its supposed to come up as a screen when you click "Extract Files" it only says Archives not found!! (:

Please help BUT: IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER DONT ABUSE ME AND CALL ME DUMB!! Please just tell me. (:

Thanks alot everyone. (:

Comments

• Download a rom (game) from website (ndsroms, they have good roms) save to desktop. When its finished right click the file and select "extract all files" put it into the correct folder for the r4.

You may have downloaded a broken file and that is why there is an error

• ik if you downloaded the game as parts, make a new folder and and place all the files there, then right click and extract here, or you hay have downloaded broken files, or the download was messed up...

• ok first download this thing called winrare don't pay for money for it there should be one for free. ok then after u download winrare the best website for downloading games to me is http://www.romulation.net/

the website is better if u have an account so make one so that u can download bigger games

:)

• you desire a usb it somewhat is able to have the microSD card related to it, you may probable locate one at your interior sight electronics keep for a pair of greenbacks. connect it to your computer alongside withe microSD and it may artwork further as to a common usbcontinual. Then, reproduction or cut back and paste the sport data (.nds) onto your card and shipment it onto your ds and you're performed. :)