Do I have a Grandma car?

I have a 1999 Monte Carlo 3.1 v6 LS. I love the Car, and can that thing haul a$$. Its top speed 120mph, the rebuilt engine has 15,000 miles on it. It is Very sentimental to me because it was my grandpas before he passed away. He was the one who rebuilt the engine and had it bored out. So its Very special to me so I wont ever part with it, but I had someone tell me at school that I had a Grandma car, I really don't care if it is or isn't, But I just want to know Is it a grandma car?

Comments

• The MC isnt really a grandma/grandpa car. Buicks, Cadillacs, Crown Vics (civilian version) and Grand Marquis fall under that catagory.

• Well im not a big fan of chevys but my friend has a 2003 monte carlo. I would let the car speak for itself if you have a few extra buck get an performance chipped ecu that takes the limiter off so that it will most likely go about 144mph and tell them to race you thatll show them! haha good luck man!

• If you had a Bentley, somebody'd call it a spoiled kid's car.

If you had a jacked up Acura or Subaru turbo, somebody'd bash it as a ricer.

You love it. Fvk them.

• not a grandma car, a GRANDPA car. you said it yourself. if you tell them the story behind it, im sure they wont pick on ya again about it.