ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (CET) Salary?

The following is the information I've found on it...but I can't find how much money they make.

A CET is a fitness professional who trains men and women who were recently diagnosed with cancer and have not yet begun treatment, are receiving treatment, have completed treatment or are a survivor experiencing chronic or late effects from disease or treatment; and are apparently healthy or have the presence of known stable cardiovascular disease with low risk for complications with vigorous exercise and do not have any relative or absolute contraindications for exercise testing.

Requirements:

Bachelor's Degree (in any field) AND 500 hours of experience training older adults or individuals with chronic conditions.

Comments

• Check out the link below for salary ranges of various positions. In most cases, salaries are based on your location. This link should help you determine what the range is in your zip code.

Good luck

• Cancer Exercise Trainer

• The key to saving is reduction and resourfulness. The first thing you should do is clean and organize. You may find things you were planning to buy you forgot you had. How many times have we bought new pens because we keep losing the one's we had? Instead of going out to eat with friends and family have a potluck instead. They are much cheaper and more intimate. Shop thrift stores, many which have brand new things. You help a good cause and save a lot of money. Be creative. Make new things out of old. There are so many things you can reuse that don't take much if any artistic talent. My office and bathroom trashcans are litter box containers. Why leave a light on if you're not home? Does it have to be that cool in your house when you're not home? Get cfl bulbs and turn them off when not in use. Get an adjustable thermostat and set it higher when you're not home. Proper maintenance saves money. Check the oil and tire pressure weekly to make sure they are well filled. Keep your car maintenance records so you know when you are due for repair. Poor car maintenance equals less gas mileage.

• Acs Salary