menstrual cramps but no period?

I just got off the birth control "implanon" about 3 months ago. i have been having unprotected with my 3 year long relationship boyfriend and normally i get my period around the 12th but i recently moved states and possibly that could be the delay of my menstrual cycle. I have been having weird "feelings" such as mentrual cramps for 2 weeks with no period. lower bakc pain and sore benath the nipple but negative pregnancy test? is it to early to take a test or what?? someone help please!

Update:

i havent gotten my period this month (august) my last period was July 12th,2012. i dont know if it would matter or not but i also took the dollar tree tests for what i heard they work the same ammount

Comments

• Sometimes when you get off your birth control it has side effects and can actually affect the timing of your period if it was regular beforehand. I would say try taking another test 2 weeks from now just to see.

You got your period around the 12th of July or August? If August it can still be too early.

• I get cramps before my the actual bleeding starts too, it's pretty normal. I would wait another week, that should give enough time for you to take another test and for your period to show up. Stress of moving can put of your period for a bit, especially if you have been very active. When I moved I insisted of moving the boxes myself and I remember my period was delayed about a week but it did come eventually. Oh, yes, you could go to the doctor to get a more accurate test, I don't really trust at home test that much- my mother was pregnant for 6 months before she actually got a test that said yes.

Good luck :)

• I had problems like that but i never trusted the store bought pregnancy tests i'd say check with your doctor they are more accurate to me. Also its not early but early some test need longer to find out id say use first response early pregnancy test or ept but the doctors work best.