Hilltop organic Farm Quebec Canada?

Is there anybody from quebec who knows Hilltop organic Farm? Location is given 248 de la Riviere, Chelsea, Quebec.

Update:

I have received an LMO from a recruting agency. In that LMO i find there name. I also noticed that this LMO issued by CIC. How can i verify it pls suggest.

Comments

• Rubiyet, your the third one I have come across of late that got an email from this mob. I think your being scammed.

A lot of scammers sneak in that CIC part, be careful.

• Did they send you an e-mail offering you a job and/or a visa? Nobody in this country is going to send unsolicited e-mails to random people halfway around the world offering jobs. If that's what this is, delete it - it's a scam.

There is a Hilltop Organic Farm in Quebec, but not at that address. Their website is at the link below.

• If YOU did NOT contact THEM..... It is a scam, probably located in India, not Canada.

We see this all the time, here in Canada, where criminals use a real name of a Canadian business, to try to get gullible people, who want to come to Canada, to give them either money, or personal information.

I repeat, it is a scam, to take your money. REAL Canadian farms do NOT recruit foreign workers, this way.

Jim B

Toronto.