Is Nvidia GeForce 210 a good video card?

Thats the current video card i am using now and to be honest, i am running very low fps while playing world of warcraft(raiding), like sub 10. What would be a good video card with the exact same power need and slot?

Comments

• Your Nvidia GeForce 210 graphic card is a good card because it uses the latest slot PCI-E 2.0 and the interfaces, DVI, VGA and HDMI.. you can upgrade to higher memory if your system get logged of the lower memory graphic card, you bought a 1GB video card for faster multi tasking and especially for your gaming sessions and you can refresh your operating system by re-installing it and upgrade into windows 7 ultimate gamers edition.. windows 7 is the ultimate operating system quick and easy to bring also more user friendly. There are many additonal features. Lastly for me I recommend you to use the AMD Phenom 6 core or any AMD processors, partner it with ATI Radeon 4000 or 5000 series graphic cards because AMD manufactured the GPU of ATI radeon graphics.. so it would be very compatible, the sharing, the best performance. spending more money in building a gamers edition of a computer system is a history just fulfill and satisfy our gamers and multi tasking session needs.. hope that helps..

• definite In older video enjoying cards its no longer uncommon to get temperatures as much as around 80 C And in modern a decrease temperature of 40 5-60 is difficulty-loose. in spite of the undeniable fact that ninety+ is overboard for any card, my wager is it has a broken fan, or the applying isn't reporting the temperature properly.