hacking into a banks wireless network a serious crime?

this guy i kno is in some deep sh!t beacuse he hacked into a banks wireless network. i dont understand stealing some internet use from a network is such a serious crime, then someone told me tha he could ave stolen a lot of money. how could he have stolen money just by being on the network

Comments

• Regardless of intention, any form of hacking and/or cracking to gain unauthorized access to a computer system is illegal

• Are you hacking into the instantaneous community or are you in basic terms utilising their instantaneous router for information superhighway get suitable of entry to? when you're hacking into the community with a view to move money from an account which could no longer yours to elsewhere, sure, that is a extreme crime. when you're utilising the instantaneous service offered on the business organization because you do not have information superhighway get suitable of entry to, and the instantaneous service isn't password secure (so that's accessible to all) then it isn't against the law and it isn't considered hacking. when you're utilising the instantaneous service and guessing on the password to apply the instantaneous get suitable of entry to, then you surely've dedicated against the law often observed as robbery of amenities.

• by transferring the money from one account to another account.