Fantasy Football 2009 Fair Trade?

My players : Brett Favre (QB, MIN) and Santonio Holmes (WR, PIT)

His Players: Jonathan Stewart (RB, CAR) David Garrard (QB JAC) and Donald Driver (WR, GB)

Should I accept this trade?

Comments

• Definately. Favre is too big of a question mark and I had Holmes last year. He was miserable in the regular season and people totally forget that because he had a good game in the super bowl. Stewart could blow up this year and Garrard and Driver are still serviceable.

• I really like Santonio Holmes. Without question Holmes and Stewart are the best fantasy players in this deal. So from Holmes to Driver you would be taking a downgrade at receiver but then you gain Jonathan Stewart at RB and the TDs he'll score will easily make up the difference. If the trade were Santonio Holmes for Jonathan Stewart and Donald Driver I'd say do it if you have depth at WR and are in need of a RB or a flex player but because you get the upgrade of David Garrard over Brett Favre I think it is obvious that you should accept this trade. It is a fair deal in addition you would be upgrading at two positions while taking a small hit at another.

• I wouldn't. Brett Favre looked pretty good in the preseason game tonite and You know what all the weapons they have he will rack up the stats unless he ***** up. Santonio Holmes is basically the steelers' #1 WR now bc evryone covers Hines and Hines is startin to get slower and slower meaning more downfield bombs to Holmes. His players are all backups except Garrard who isnt exactly a fantasy star. Stewart is nice but he isnt really healthy right now and he is the backup. Driver is getting older...he's a nice pick up but Jennings is better fantasy wise. So I would have to say you take your chances and have faith w Favre and Holmes and decline this trade.

• Farve - Starter

Holmes - Starter

Stewart - Backup

Garrard - Starter

Driver - Starter

I wouldn't take the trade. Farve is way better than Garrard, and Holmes is better than Driver. But Stewart could very likely be a TD machine on the goalline. Its a risk because it could go either way for you. It all depends how many carries Stewart gets.

• Not sure if you are giving up FAVRE and HOLMES or getting them, but whoeveris getting Stewart, Garrard and Driver is on the better end of the deal.

• no way man holmes is an amazing reciever and favre is a thousand times better than jarrard and stewart? HA! with deangelo williams i doubt hes going to do a thing on the panthers this year! i would stick with your own team.

• To me this all comes down to two things:

What your roster needs are: do you desperately need what the other guy is offering?

Who is the best person in this trade? In my eyes, it's Holmes. He's the guy I want on my team out of these five.

• depends if Favre is your starting QB or your backup. also to consider is that Jonathan Stewart is injured right now and not exactly healing that quickly.

• A astonishing 10 Qb for a astonishing 25 QB and astonishing 50 WR doesnt look very honest to me.....yet on my own a draft p.c.. as properly....except you are the single getting Romo. That individual extremely made out.