do i do this deal!!?

I am in an 8 team leagua that has 10 categories, it also has a move limit of 30 moves. i am in first place with a 13 game lead and have used 29 out of the 30 possible moves. this is my team.

C- victor martinez

1b- albert pujols

2b- chone figgins

3b- garret atkins

ss- derek jeter

of- lance berkman, carl crawford, carlos beltran, and vernon wells

util- paul konerko

bn- troy glaus

Sp- eric bedard, roy halladay, john lackey, jeremy guthrie, and jered weaver

rp- takashi saito, brett myers, matt capps, brad hennessey, and hedeki okajima

i have been offered jeremy bonderman, hedeki matsui, and justin morneau for albert pujols and carl crawford!!! should i accept right now im undecided jus need a little advice trade deadline is tomorow!

Update:

trades dont count as a move!!

Comments

• I wouldn't Bonderman hasn't been doing good lately and his team is not winning many ball games. Anyway, you are pretty strong at SP already. Crawford has been on a tear lately and I expect Pujols to start hitting more HRs soon. I mean if you're in first place, why risk giving it up??? I think your team looks fine and I don't think you need to make anymore trades or moves. Hope this helps, good luck in the playoffs!!!

• Absolutelt not, bonderman sucks, pujols owns morneau, and crawford owns matsui, he is trying to rip you off, plus you have a 13 game lead and only 1 move left, don't do anything drastic because you are doing good how you are, you also don't know if you will need a move for later. Good Luck. Thanks.

• A 13 game lead and you want to deal.....I wouldn't. Bonderman may fade, but he'll chew up innings and not get blown out of games, Matsui and Morneau are solid hitters.

• No, don't do it