Protected Anal Sex, No Period?

Alright, first off, i know you can't get pregnant from anal sex.

So anyways, me and my girlfriend had protected anal sex on feb. 18. Her last period started on January 25 and it ended on Feb. 1. Her period still hasn't come, and that's all i'm worried about. She has no symptoms of pregnancy at all, she's normal! On the same week we had sex, she told me that she has lost about 5 lbs. from playing tennis (with conditioning and what not). I heard that weight loss can delay your period. All it is, is that I am just worried sick about her being pregnant, and she's being really calm and she says that she's not pregnant. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just want someone with experience to answer, I don't want to ask any of my friends because that would be really weird, lol. So please, someone just soothe my curiosity. THANK YOU!

PS: The condom did not rip or tear, it was completely fine. Also, her periods have been regular the months before.

Comments

• There are so many things that can delay a period. Especially in early adulthood. Weight loss or gain can be one. Introduction of new physical exercise can be another, or just a normal shift In Hormones can be another. Don't worry and wait a few weeks.

• Just be patient. Are periods aren't always perfect and the month has just started! it's not even really that late yet. And yes, people who are lower weights and exercise a lot can lose their periods sometimes. I lift weights a lot and my periods are sometimes very irregular if I'm not careful about eating enough.

if she gets to be two-three weeks late then I would consider taking a pregnancy test

• You should be worried. She's probably pregnant with a gigantic butt baby.

• not pregnant from anal sex