I dont know who my babys dad is ?

okay i had sex with two different guys with in a month . im only 13 . and the baby dad is 14 . but the first guy i had sex with broke the condom . the second guy ( bestfriends with the first guy ) didnt even use a condom . and now im pregnant . and i dont even know who my babys dad is . the first guy is a lil jerk sometimes but he can be nice . and the second guy is really nice and i met some of his family . but after we had sex he never texted me since .

Comments

• And your question would be...?

• well if you want to figure out who the dad is, then do a paternity test when the baby is born. But my advice is to look into adoption for the baby since you are 13 years old. You still have a lot of years of maturing to do. I am 19 years old and had a similar issue when I was 16. Trust me, there's still a lot of things you should do in your youth that does not include a child. You all do. Adoption would be best for the child and for you.

• The daddy is most likely the second guy who didnt use the condom, unless he pulled out before he came. the reason he is not texted you back ( likely) is because guys talk, and since they are best friends they both know that you had sex with both of them. Normally when guys find out that they slept with the same girl as their best friend, they dont want be to be involved with that girl no more unless its a booty call.

• I dont get it?

Youre saying the babys.dad is 14 and you had sex with his best friend?

That's why you shouldnt even be having sex at 13.

• Really? You're 13...You shouldn't be having this problem.

But there's no way to know until you can do a paternity test.

• What a ******* world we live in where little girls like you are dumb. YOU'RE ONLY 13???

I'm 18 and pregnant and i will tell you thiss, tell your parents NOW, and go to the docter.

• doesn't matter there 14 and wont stay with you anyways :)

• LOL troll