milticultural tank? XD?

I have been looking at fish and made a list and I have 4 problems:

1: The fish are from different cultures (chichilid, Tropical)

2: One tank would never fit them all

3: I can't count

This is my list of fishies, please recommend some to take out/break them into groups! Thank you!

Legend- *=REALLY WANT ?=means not too sure

Baby whale*, Zebra danio*,Zebra Botia* Australian yabbie*

Clown Loach*, Upside down catfish*

Betta? Stingray? Dart fish? Neon Tetra? Zebra eel? Algae eater? Snail?

Red tail shark, Dwarf frog, Any Bichir, Pearl Gourami, Gold Barb, Tiger barb,

Thank you for any help, I have seen compatibility charts and just wondered about my future possibility of a multi-cultural fishtank

Comments

• those are lots of fish and yes you would need a huge tank and of course not all can go together.

here is what you can have in a tank:

zebra danios, neon tetra, oto catfish (not mentioned in your lists but google them and see if you like them), maybe a pearl gurami and tiger barbs.

let me tell you what i have in my 75gal tank:

10 tiger barbs, 5 longfin rosy barbs, 6 neon tetras, 1 rainbow shark (which looks a lot like the red tail shark except all his fins are red and they won't eat any small fish), 3 cherry barbs and before the shark i had 3 oto catfish.

depending on how many of each fish you want your tank size can change. just remember to do a good research before getting any fish and if you decide to keep tiger barbs with neons keep an eye on them cuz the tigers can fin nip the neons. also tiger barbs, neon tetras need to be in schools of at least 5 or six, i'm not sure about the danios. and rainbow sharks need at least a 55gal tank because they are very territorial.

• i would do some research. some of the fish you are naming are aggressive and could eat the community fish. ask your pet store worker. which combination on the list would best work together. it is highly doubtful you will get all the fish you want unless you set up multiple tanks.

you cannot mix chichillids and tropical fish. your tropical fish will disappear.