O.o A desperate senior needs your help!!!!!!?

Can someone help me revise this and come up with a good creative title ? thank you =]

I want to become a traveling journalist. As a journalist I will be able to combine my three loves: culture, food and writing. I will be able to eat different cuisine, learn about dances and customs and then tell the rest of world about my experiences. Although I do not have experience in journalism per se, I have two years worth experience in creative writing and have explored genres like the personal essay and interview profile. In college I plan on getting an internship in order to gain the proper work experience I need. I understand that I need to work my way up the ladder and may not reach my goals for many years.

Writing is my passion; not only is it a passion, it is also a skill that I can use in my future. I will not allow myself to be content in giving up everything I ever wanted to work at a desk job in an office in the middle of “We’d Rather Be Somewhere Else, Land.” Instead of twitching in my seat, while my co-workers think I have Tourette syndrome, wishing I could dance in Japan, scuba dive in Cuba, or live with a tribe in the East Indies, I want to be the one to experience everything and then write about it. I will be seeing, tasting, feeling, hearing and living the universe with every nerve and with every bit of passion in my body and heart. I am intrigued by the “whys” of things. Things like the changing definition of beauty; for example, the Kayan women in Thailand and Burma wear rings around their necks from an age as early as five, as a symbol of beauty and womanhood.

I have a hard time putting my dreams on the back burner. There are always things that will block my progress, but I am too stubborn to let them keep me from achieving my goals; there is no limit to what I can do. I have a natural curiosity that will take me far in this profession. Also I am passionate about my writing and will strive to gain knowledge in every aspect of my life.

Update:

It's for a Scholarship detailing my future career goals and It is supposed to one page double spaced. I'm not sure if that includes the title or not.

Comments

• You have written mostly about what you want to bring you personal satisfaction.

I would be more effective to write about how your proposed work would help to improve living conditions in some part of the world where you wish to work.