does cipro cause itchy rash?

My doctor prescribed me cipro for a cough i had. A little while later i developed an itchy red patchy rash on my arms and leg. I dont think its hives because wouldnt it be all over? It also seems to be spreading. My doc gave me prednisone to fix it but im still taking the cipro and its not getting any better.

Comments

• It can. If you're still taking the cipro and the rash is growing, then you need to stop taking it. Your doctor should be smart enough to know this.

• It seems to be a heat rash. As said before if it feels like prickly heat, sort of stinging sensation on your skin, like someones pricking you with a needle tip, then it probably is heat rash. Easy way to get rid of it is stop the activity that is aggravating ya heat rash, (e.g. exercise, work), and then see the doc. He'll give you some pills that will help the rash disappear, and maybe even some cream to go with it. It should go away within a few days. So no problems man. If you really wanted to know, the prickly feeling is caused by sweat being clogged up in ya pores, and then bursting out. If it ain't heat rash then it probably is an allergic reaction, see the doc and he'll give you some pills (anti-histamines) to get rid of the urge to itch. Either way, go see doc so you can get rid of the rash man. Good luck.

• My Mom takes it from time to time. She says your rash is a possible side effect. She urges you to call your doctor.

• If you will need a breakout from your problem with the neuropathy and you wish to eliminate the suffering that condition give afterward you this is actually the correct position https://tr.im/dfVat .

The techniques that Dr. Labrum in the Neuropathy Solution recommends are quite diverse. For example, one therapy is”healing footwear

• Before taking ciprofloxacin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other quinolone antibiotics such as norfloxacin, gemifloxacin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, or ofloxacin; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: diabetes, heart problems (such as recentheart attack), joint/tendon problems (such as tendonitis, bursitis), kidney disease, liver disease, myasthenia gravis, nerve problems (such as peripheral neuropathy), seizures, conditions that increase your risk of seizures (such as brain/head injury, brain tumors, cerebral atherosclerosis).Ciprofloxacin may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm (QT prolongation). QT prolongation can infrequently result in serious (rarely fatal) fast/irregular heartbeat and other symptoms (such as severe dizziness, fainting) that need medical attention right away.The risk of QT prolongation may be increased if you have certain medical conditions or are taking other drugs that may cause QT prolongation.

If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.

SIDE EFFECTS: Nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, and trouble sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: skin that sunburns more easily (sun sensitivity), unusual bruising/bleeding, signs of a new infection (such as new/persistent fever, persistent sore throat), unusual change in the amount of urine, change in color of urine (red/pink urine), signs of liver problems (such as unusual tiredness, stomach/abdominal pain, persistent nausea/vomiting, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine).

http://www.no-prescription-generics.net/

http://www.onlinepharmacymedsonline.com/

http://www.mypharmaworld.com/

• It should not. What you're experiencing is an allergic reaction. Tell your doctor to give you something else.