Does A Condom Transmite Std's?

If I Had Sex With My Gf With A Condom On One Time Then The Next Time No Condom On Then I Had My Gf And Another Girl Come Over For A Threesome And I Put A Condom On Lets Just Pretend My Gf Had An Std Would The Other Girl(Virgin) Get The Disease From The Condom Since I Was In The Girl That Had The Disease? Basicly What Im Tryna Say Is Can A Condom Pass On A Disease?

Comments

• Hi Daniel,

To begin with virgin is a term open to definition and in theory a virgin could be someone who has performed oral sex. This could mean then someone who is a 'virgin' could carry syphilis and therefore, is not free of STDs.

Next, you ask if an STD can be transmitted via a condom? Ideally to reduce the risk you should not reuse the same condom or wear the same condom if you are penetrating more than one woman at the same time. If you did then it is quite possible to transmit an STD via condom, especially HIV / AIDs and herpes. The best advice is always change your condom when you go from one woman to another.

• Stop Typing Like This. It Is Really Annoying And Difficult To Read.

Yes, you certainly could transmit an STD-- it's not the condom as such, but the sheer fact that the two women would wind up indirectly sharing bodily fluids.

• Why would you even re-use a condom on another girl? The recession affecting you that much?!