HP COMPUTER SYSTEM RECOVERY!!!!!!!?

Ok , i woke up this morning & did what i usually do , turn on my Hp TouchSmart Computer . But unusually, it went straight to an unknown screen called "system recovery" . i wasnt so worried to be honest , but its been nearly 16 hours and ive had no luck getting to the log in screen. It first shows the blue hp screen that usually shows , then it go's to a sytem recovery thing , where it loads and all that ? . so then it shows a country selection , where i would put UK . so thats fine , but it go's to a choice screen and no matter what i do , i cant seem to get to the log on screen , if i choose to go next . i can restart or shut down the computer . if i choose restart , it does what it would usually do . then a blue screen flashes and starts all over again !! Help please , and make it simple . im only 13 :( !

Update:

the blue screen doesnt stay up , it literally flashes and i dont have enough time to see the numbers !

Comments

• I'd say enter your BIOS by hitting the <F1> key. Then find the tab that will allow you to reset all the settings to default that may fix whatever is wrong. If that doesn't work then I'm going to guess that either your Hard Drive has gone bad, You have a bad capacitor on the mother board, or the memory manager on your processor has gone bad (all of these are hard ware issues and I'd suggest that you either call HP for a warranty claim or take it to a computer repair shop)

• On that blue screen is a STOP code. Catch it. Then go to http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm and see what to do for that problem. (There will probably be 3 numbers:

STOP 0x000000 0x000000 0x000000

You want the first one after the word STOP and you only need the characters after the 0s - only 1 or 2 (like A, D1, etc. Go to the site and you'll see what it looks like.)

• Did you replace the motive force? you're able to circulate to the internet and acquire the motive force for that video card. make valuable that's the device motive force. it may set up by itself when you acquire.