How much do you pay for car insurance?

I am taking a survey. I need to know how much you pay for car insurance, how old you are, and what gender you are. Thanks.

Update:

ok, I have 7 answers so far and only 1 person has answered my question. This is a survey. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR QUOTES! If anyone else answers this, please just give my your age, sex, and how much you pay for car insurance. Nothing else.

Comments

• 20-Married-female-$90 a month

• I would recommend that you try this web page where onel can get quotes from the best companies: http://quotesdeal.net/index.html?src=2YAvZq50hjVPH...

RE :How much do you pay for car insurance?

I am taking a survey. I need to know how much you pay for car insurance, how old you are, and what gender you are. Thanks.

Update: ok, I have 7 answers so far and only 1 person has answered my question. This is a survey. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR QUOTES! If anyone else answers this, please just give my your age, sex, and how much you pay for car insurance. Nothing else.

Follow 6 answers

• Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATESME.INFO-

RE How much do you pay for car insurance?

• Are you aware that you can find low cost car insurance quote online from reputable companies? Well

• Compare insuran ce quotes

• Cost of car insurance depends on many factors.

You can check average cost of car insurance in your city at:

COST-OF-CAR-INSURANCE-IN-USA.NET

• You can always use: INSUREQUOTE.US to compare quotes and find the best option for you.