Problem!!! Please answer????

Hi! I found a zebra today in my garage and I was wondering how much it would cost to sell it?

I dont know how it got there, I live in the U.S and to see a zebra in a garage is rare , I gave the zoo a good ring, but they thought I was just kidding around? I dont want to call animal control, they might take paul away from me and I dont know if I want to give him away just yet..

Please, Im serious, how much do you think Id get?

Update:

John p it is white with black.

Comments

• Why don't you call the guy who sold you the hallucinogenic drugs, lol.

• First thing you have to do is figure out if the zebra is White, with Black stripes, or Black with White stripes. We can't help you til we know.

• I think your imagining the zebra sorry you need help I would keep it if you could find a zebra in your garage. lol!

• It sounds like you wanna keep it as a pet but need to get some cash out of it.-I'd give it to the zoo, they'd know how to take care of it & that's the best place for it.

• Try to put him in the news paper adverts and see what you can do.. Call the zoo again..

Have a good day..

• I think in the 5 figures (over 10,000 dollars). I would try EBay.

• I will take him off your hands .... I am going to take him to a glue factory .... and a good zebra is good eating hehehe

• yeah, and today i found a hippo in my bathroom!!! GAWD, those zoo guards just aren't doing their job...

• if it was black with white it would be different