Braces colors!?

I'm a 12 year old girl, and i have to get braces...i'm pretty excited, but i have no clue if i want to get metal brakets or clear ones...and what color should i get on them, i wuz thinking teal and pink but idk.

Comments

• get metal ones

i am 12 and i have metal braces

they are easier to clean and when you get food stuck in the clear ones you can tell easier

ps dont ever get white colors because it will turn yellow if you dont brush your teeth well.

• Sorry you have to get braces, what a pain. I would go with

clear ones that are less noticeable. If you get colored ones

it will draw attention to them and lets face it there is nothing

very pretty about braces and at times the color might clash

with the color you are wearing.

• I used to make mine go with the holidays. For halloween i'd get black and orange. For Christmas, red and green. Since the 4th of July is coming up, how about red white and blue?

Or clear. But watch you don't get food stuck in them!

• CLEAR all the way omg i have clear take a look. compared at the metal. on the bottum

I have metal on the bottom with red and white eslastics

I have ceramic braces on the top! GET CERAMIC

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n51/kaycee2093/...

• metal ones prob best as with the clear ones i think your talking about the brackets and not the eleastics! if you get the clear ones they tend to turn green or yellow if you eat foods with lots of colours in them like curry or bolognaise xx colours look great i get all my patients to have colours pink and black look really cool xx good luck

• i got teal ones n i got no prob with them... I persnally wouldnt advise you the clear ones, for food gets easily stuck n without u noticin.. N yeah don dare tryin yellow , makes your teeth look yellowish! eeh!

• Try on special colors.

• Get your favorite color.