porfavor traduscanme este texto a ingles!!! porfavor les dare puntos?

el texto es

Durante mis vacasiones de primavera yo me la pase con mis vecinas la primera semana con ella salia en las tardes y en la noche hibamos a cenar a una cafeteria, o nos la pasabamos caminando.

luego llego la semana santa y esos dias mis papás se fueron de vacaciones y yo me quede con mi hermana nada mas, esos dias yo me hiba con con mis amigos al jardin en la tarde y noche y visitabamos las iglesias e hibamos a misa.

Comments

• During my vacasiones of spring I spend with my neighbors the first week with her salia in the at night hibamos afternoons and to have supper to one cafeteria, or us the pasabamos walking soon I arrive the Easter and those days my papas went of vacations and I remain with my sister nothing but, those days I hiba with with my friends to the garden in afternoon and night and visitabamos the churches and hibamos to mass.

suerte!!!!!!!XD

• during spring break I spent time with my neighbors. The first week, I went out with her in the afternoon and in the nights, we went to have diner at the cafeteria or walking.

Then Eastern holidays came and those days my parents went out for vacations and I stayed alone with my sister only. Those days I went with my friends in the afternoon to the yard and in the night we visit the church and attend mass.

• I spent my spring break with my neighbours. The first week with her I would go out in the afternoons, and at night we would go out to eat in a cafeteria or we would take a walk.

Later, Holy Week arrived, and during those days my parents went on vacation and I just stayed with my sister, during that time I would go with my friends to the garden during the night and afternoon and we would visit churches and go to mass.

• hola

During my vacasiones the spring I spend with my first week with the neighboring salia it in the evenings and at night hibamos to dinner at a cafeteria, we moved on the foot.

Then came Easter and these days my parents went on vacation and I stay with my sister nothing else, these days I hiba with my friends to garden in the afternoon and evening and visit churches and going to mass.

aloha

• During my springs(spring) vacations I spend(pass) it to myself with my neighbors the first week with her(it) was going out in the evenings and in the night we were going to have dinner to a cafeteria, or were spending(passing) it to ourselves walking.

Then I come the holy week and these days my dads went on holidays and I remain with my sister nothing mas, these days I was going away with my friends to the garden in the evening and night and we were visiting the churches and were going to mass.

Te digo algo tenias muchos errores de ortografia jajajaja los tube q arreglar a todos!! dndd =D

• During my springs(spring) vacasiones I spend(pass) it to myself with my neighbors the first week with her(it) salia in the evenings and in the night hibamos to having dinner to a cafeteria, or us the pasabamos walking.

Then I come the holy week and these days my dads went on holidays and I remain with my sister nothing mas, these days I me hiba with with my friends to the garden in the evening and night and visitabamos the churches and hibamos to mass

ammmm creo k va asi................

ok

bye♥