Boy issue, Im so confused!?

i've been liking this boy for awhile. It was weird because me and my bestfriend really liked him and he kinda fell for her. she didn't want to date him because she felt bad for me, i told her it was fine, it wasn't. Now, she thinks he's a loser, and we haven't talked to him in forever. I still have strong feelings for him. I don't know what to do because he told me he doesn't think he would date a ''girl like me''. That confuses, me what does that mean, im worried im going to push it too far and he's going to think im a creep, or something. what should i do?

Comments

• Move on hunny I'm sorry but he's just not that into you. Find you another guy that is into a girl like you and fall in love and have lots of babies!

• He likes you

he's just shy dats all if he looks at you and moves his eyes he likes you or hes not really known you

well im a boy so .... most often he will think you are intresting like ur friend then he will find out the negatives and he leaves

so if he doesnt like you he does show him how exciting you are but be urself cuz thats how ur going to act how old are you again?

• sadly, it sounds like he's made his choice very clear in the matter. I know it's hard, but let him go and move on. If he said something that aweful right to your face he doesn't sound like he's worth your time anyway. But if you still have any doubt as to his true feelings about you, take the initiative and be blunt. Ask him flat out what he thinks about you. Most guys like a straight forward girl who isn't afraid to speak whats on her mind. Maybe even ask him guy advice to get his gears turning.

• Him saying he would date a girl like you means he would date you. He just has a fear a rejection and wanted to see your reaction.

• Listen to your friend. If he said he wouldn't date "a girl like you", then he's just Judging and he IS a loser.

• :(

he obviously doesnt like u and never will :(

u have truly an amazing friend to give up a guy she likes for you

dw plenty more guys out there

get ur friend and go meet some decent guys!!!

• well don't be afraid of pushing too far. he'll stop you if he thinks your going too far then you just get over him. but you never know you might find out what you want to know if you push.

• Let him go. Get over him. He doesn't like you and won't go out with you because your bff went out with him

• i had this situation... LEAVE IT