How many languages do you speak?

You don't have to be fluent, but if you can understand most of what people are saying, that counts too. Also, what languages do you speak? I speak English and Spanish :)

Comments

• I have answered a similar question yesterday. I would like to share the same here too:

I can speak, read and write in two languages fluently: English and Bangla (Bengali). My first language is Bangla and second is English.

I can also speak Urdu and Hindi. I learnt Persian (Farsi) that has been some three decades ago and now difficult to speak since I didn't practice it in Bangladesh.

Hope above helps.

• Arabic Spanish English french

• I speak English. I can understand/speak spanish (not fluently) and I can speak/understand a little bit of Italian. Still working on that

• I can speak 4 languages. . .

Marathi

Hindi

English

Rajasthani

• one million) What is probably the most lovely language spoken? (what sounds lovely for your ears) Russian and Italian , extra willing into Russian to be sincere. two) What is the ugliest language spoken? (what sounds unsightly for your ears) Mandarin and , at a few deplete , German. three) What languages do you talk? Spanish , English and Russian.

• extremely tough subject. query on to yahoo and bing. that will may help!

• I speak

1-English

2-Arabic(عربي)

3-Urdu(اردو)

4-HIndi(हिन्दी)

5-Persian(فارسي)

6-Odiya(ଓଡ଼ିଆ oṛiā )

I can understand also:

1-Marathi(मराठी)

2-Gujrati(ગુજરાતી)

3-Kannada(ಕನ್ನಡ)

and now I am learning:

1-French(Français)

2-Tamil(தமிழ்)

3- Bahasa Malyu(بهاس ملايو)

• English, Klingon, that **** in avatar. Yeah I speak that. What!

• English and Japanese