Ideas for a photo series?

I've been getting into photography more and more lately and I want to start a series of photos. Sort of like Rosie Hardy's fairy tales, things like that. The thing is I don't want to do something cliche like secrets because it's been done to death. So if anyone has a good idea I'd be very interested to hear it. :)

Comments

• Hahaha! I'm doing a hand series.

It's pretty stupid but it's fun. You can do a series with anything.

Grass. Children. Old people. Fashion. Whatever! If you have an idea that seem good don't not do it because it's common.

Series are fun and if you like it then that is all that matters.

(:

Here is my photostream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30738515@N05/

You'll notice lots of pictures of hands.

Hahha!(:

• So, because you're lacking in creativity you expect someone else to give you THEIR idea? How about...no?

I have plenty of ideas but I am not about to give up those ideas for people who allege to be interested in photography but fail to realize that such a creative hobby requires you to do your own thinking. Use your imagination. What do you see out in the world that fascinates you? Inspires you? Maybe even frustrates, irritates, or angers you. Look around all over the place and just THINK of what is out there that you could consider doing.

If you want to do photography then you need to learn to think critically and find your own ideas.