Is obama narsasisstic?

I believe so, tell me your thoughts, please provide facts

Comments

• well let's see. don't you think anyone running for president is narcissistic? They all have to be to some degree. I mean you get in front of large crowds of people and say "Hey vote for me, I know better than anyone how to run the country" "My ideas are the best, I can do what's best for everyone" Id ay anyone running for President is a bit of a narcissist.

• It is difficult to narrow down a true narcissistic personality when assessing from a public distance, especially when that person is running for president and must promote self bigger than life. It is much easier to diagnose a narcissistic personality on a one to one or small group basis. However, after watching and listening to ROMNEY for the duration of this campaign, I would say that the GOP candidate is, yes.

• Yes, and extremely thin-skinned. Actually, the media outlets did us all a big favor by coddling Obama all these years. They softened him up so he collapsed like a house of cards when romney merely forced him to defend his policies.

• Extremely! His arrogant attitude is only paralleled by the moments of weakness in which he shows what an insecure sadsack he really is.