------------------My Computer Is Crazy---------------------?

My internet is acting a little weird. When i am downloading something, the internet get slow as hell and doesn't open or go to any site i type. I try 2 different web browser but they both are slow, everything that have to do with the internet get slow when i'm downloading something, this can happen in any time when i'm using it. I have to restart my PC to use the internet. But now this is the big fu***ng problem, the pc has a windows update, and it ask me to turn the pc off to install it, i do it and when i turn it back on and it said, "waiting for update to start'' (something like that), When the update start and when it get to 16% or something like that it said this.

"Error: Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer when you try to install Windows Updates"

I have try it thousand of time and it does the same ****, and i'm getting mad. I also don't want to reboot my pc, i have many important things in it, like document, etc.

PLEASE HELP ME 5 STARS

Comments

• Yes your internet will be slow when you download something. This is normal. When your windows is updating leave it alone and let it update. If you are patient then It will all be fine. Also download some ant-virus software and check your computer (try Malware Bytes) .Or your computer is just outdated , or your internet is poor. Also if your computer has a problem updating re-install windows.

• I think you have an installation issue because i haven't gotten an error when installing updates

You should reinstall Windows or nry a KDE Desktop they are really nice

http://linuxmint.com/ when you go to that site you will see KDE

It is a very nice desktop and i enjoy using it

Go to youtube.com and search Linux Mint KDE - and see what it is like

It has many more features than windows 7 and it is MUCH easier to install themes / wallpapers / color themes / cursor themes / widget/ desktop themes ---- whenever you see ''get new themes'' click it!!!!

have fun reinstalling Windows and you drivers and antimalware and registry cleaners