Fantasy football trade?

My main quarterback McNabb as we all know got injured. I'm now down to Jason Campbell and Carson Palmer. My brother is offering to trade Trent Edwards, Terrell Owens, and Antonio Gates for Randy Moss. I have Kellen Winslow and Owen Daniels at the tight end position and Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, and Dwayne Bowe at the wide receiver position. Should I submit trade?

T.O., Trent Edwards, Antonio Gates ---> Randy Moss

Comments

• I would go with Carson Palmer. he will get better.

Your brother will offer the same thing in a couple of weeks .

Randy Moss could be in for another monster year.

I personally do not see that big an upgrade from Edwards to Campbell or Palmer. So NO

• This trade still doesn't help your QB spot. So if you are trying to fix that then try to trade for a QB.

Edwards is not a fix. Moss is going to do good this year.

I'd suggest looking for a trade to get Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco. I mean most likely both are riding a bench, and the people who have them don't know their value as of yet. So you can probably get them cheap. I think both will have monster years.

I'd offer a few trades here and there and see what you can get first before throwing Moss away for basically a TE.

• I would say no. Carson Palmer should come around. Give him a couple weeks. T.O. could be a bust this season. So really you are only trading Gates for Moss which makes no sense.

• Definitely don't do that one. McNabb will be back soon. Hold on to Moss- you don't need a new TE or QB for right now.