is 32D a good bra size?

what do you think about 32D bra size?? is it too big?? why is so hard to find my bra size??

Comments

• Because the cup of your boobs (the D) and the size around the underneath of your boobs (the 32) are two things that are commonly not found. That means you have a TINY waist which, is very attractive. Usually women/girls with a D have 36-42 around but your very small so most places don't carry that size.

no its not too big!! i have 34DDD and i don't even think my boobs are too big!

embrace what you got :) its a gift.

• Although you are not the first, I cannot believe young ladies are asking whether a certain bra size is good, too big, OK, not enough, etc. And what really gets me is if we straight fellows were to pay more than one nanosecond to any lady's breasts or bra size, we're considered neanderthal pigs for doing so.

Nevertheless, my answer to you is as follows: How do you feel about them? I should hope that they do not hurt your posture, and that no one touches them without your permission. Aside from that, I really cannot, or at least better not, say more.

• Me too. You can always order from Victoria Secret. The bras are priceyy, but you know you can get the right fit. Plus most of the Dcup bras in the store are ugly Granny bras!!!

• I think it's too big, yes.

But that's MY opinion. I think that a C cup is too big, as anything larger grosses me out.

If you like your bra size, then who cares what others think. Not everyone will think you have a nice chest size.

Why is it hard to find your size? Likely because most stores cater to the slightly smaller sizes, although I've seen plenty of D cups at bra stores.

• its amazing bra size- not too big =D im a 32DD, which is even harder to find, but i get all my bras from la senza :) and they fit lovely and arent too expensive!!!

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/

• Depends on your body. If you're like 110 Lbs. 32D titties are a little big.

• Go to macy's and buy one from the brand "Maidenform".

• go to victoria secret

• mmmmhmmmm .... if you can't find one, I'll be your bra ;)

• Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!