Is this a serious mental problem?

My mom died 6 months ago from cancer. I could tell she loved me and my brother and would do anything for us. The day she died it was tragic for my brother and the rest of my family, but not me. I wasn't even the slightest bit emotional. I tried forcing my self to cry and feel bad but i just couldn't. My best friend who i knew when i was 2 years old died 2 years ago from a whole in his heart but I wasn't effected by it at all. I'm pretty sure I loved him, but I don't know i can't tell. We were always there for each other and only got into maybe 1 argument. Same goes with being fearless. Not to long ago there was a shooting in my school. Their were guys and girls running down the hall some crying and others yelling help for security, but i just kept walking in that direction without a care in the world. Even as a little boy i was obsessed with horror and fighting movies with alot of blood. Am I mental?

Update:

What the hell you mean details? Just look it up

Comments

• I was and am the same, however there is only one version of the truth.

If we continue to walk that path we will surely die, and I don't mean literally.

Two of the 4 Veda's, dated 1500 BCE translated from Sanskrit to Tamil by Ramana Maharshi “Tat Tvam Asi” in English is “That Thou Art”, and Prajnanam Brahma (Consciousness is Brahman), Pantheism!

Over 1500 years later Jesus say's, “I and My Farther are One”. Also Luke 17-21 The kingdom of God within you. http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/s...

Pleasure or pain are aspects of the mind only. Our essential nature is

happiness. But we have forgotten the Self and imagine that the body or the

mind is the Self. It is that wrong identity that gives rise to misery.

Sri Ramana Maharshi (December 30, 1879 – April 14, 1950)

God is the jewel, the love of an Innocent child within.

<< 1 Corinthians 13:1 >>

“If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.”

“If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.”

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, [love] is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

http://www.usccb.org/bible/1corinthians/1corinthia...

• Oh man! I'm so jealous! I wish their was a shooting at my school! Where do you go? Chardon? Oikos? Those are the only recent school shootings, so I'm guessing it's one of those?

(Please tell me which shooting, I'm really curious now! Write it in the details please)

Anyways, yeah you sound just like me. Psychopathic tendencies! (Yes, you have a mental problem).

I meant in the details of the question, not details on the shooting :P sorry for the misunderstanding...

• No. Try to know from any of your near and dear friends or relatives who live nearby. It is difficult to guess from here.

• no you arn't mental you are a superior male . you are fearless and dont feel depression . its a good thing . as long as you can feel love for your girlfriend wife you are fine

• dont worry yo uu only got a mental problem called autism

• Yes, that is a bit odd. If you said you are able to kill someone, and not feel remorse. I would say you have "Sociopathic" tendencies.