How do you think Mirko Cro Cop will do against Junior Dos Santos?

I think he just ran into some bad luck against Gab Gonzaga and his fight with Check Congo should have been a DQ like Overeems fight. They both threw numbers of groining strikes.

I would like to see him rise to the top again.

Update:

Mr. B I agree , I would love to see that fight and him at 205. It would be a great war with Machida.

Comments

• I would love to she Cro cop drop to light heavy weight, he has weighed into many of his fights as light as 220lbs which is what a lot of the larger light heavy weights weigh before cutting water weight. The heavy weight division is starting to be taken over by massive beasts that have to cut weight just to make 265lbs the small heavy weight is a dieing breed. Cro Cop would be in animal with guys his own size. Lyoto vs Cro cop who wouldn't love that!

• Dos Santos is going to pull off the upset, and knock Cro Cop out.

• cro cop CAN do well against anyone. it's always a matter of who shows up that night with him. as far as dq with congo...i disagree. it happens , it was unintentional and both were guilty, i wouldn't jump up and down over a point deduction, but not a dq. and i think if he could cut to 205 he would have. he is a Intelligent man and has a good corner, he knows 265lb'ers are heavy. dos santos has real promise as well and i hope its a great fight whoever wins.

• I think you are exactly right about that. I think Cro cop will rise again. Although Chieck Kongo is a force to be wreckoned with. I think if he continues the way he's been going Lesnar has some trouble ahead. Chieck will be the Anderson Silva of heavyweight