Do you use Avon Cosmetics?

Just curious as to how many people actually use Avon

& if you do what do you think of their range?

Thanks xxx

Comments

• Yes, I use Avon makeup. And I LOVE it :) they have a pretty good range of makeups.

My favourite is their "Avon Smooth Minerals" line. I use the pressed powder foundation in light beige and the loose powder blush in blushing mauve (beautiful colour).

<3

• I don't use Avon or Mary Kay. I prefer to purchase my cosmetics from Ulta/Sephora, MAC, Victoria's Secret, drugstore, higher end department stores or online from Camera Ready Cosmetics, Coastal Scents and mineral sites/organic lines such as Alima and Jurlique, amazon/yesstyle for bb cream. I have heard good things about Avon products from friends, I just personally wouldn't use them myself.

• I use it for something and they are surprisingly good.. i wouldn't recommend buying foundation and things like that but mascaras, eyeliners, creams and lip things. The eyeliner is amazing and i also use a bronzer which i find amazing

• i use their bronzer balls and translucent powder. but im only temporarily using there translucent powder ive never used it before and so far i find it doesnt really set my foundation properly. the bronzer balls are good though, ive had the foundation before and it was very liquidy i had to throw it out it was so liquidy, i had 2 different mascaras and they were really bad..

• Nope, it's easy to buy makeup at the store then order thru a catalog.

• no, i don't. i would rather see the makeup at the store and know the true color then

have to look at a picture:/

• Nope they still test on animals even tho they say they dont they lie

• sometimes, their stuff is horrible in my opinion