Comic(graphic novel) Shelf?

Can someone give me a good shelf that I can place graphic novels and comic books on? I have looked places but haven't found anything good. Let me hear ur opinion

Comments

• If you haven't already, I would put your comics into either short or long boxes. Long boxes hold more, but if you are looking for something that would fit on a conventional shelf I would put them in short boxes. Any kind of bookshelf will do for the graphic novels. My best suggestion for you is to find a strong bookshelf that goes fairly deep to fit the boxes without sticking out and placing the boxes of comics towards the bottom of the shelf seeing as they get heavy. I can't exactly name an exact shelf, but they make boxes that pull out like file cabinets so you can put them on the shelf and pull out what you want without having to lift a bunch of boxes just to find one or two comics.

• it really is a remember of an author's paintings ethic, his or her writing speed, and his or her craftsmanship. some authors (like Anthony Horowitz or R.L. Stine) write short, quick-paced thoughts at a prodigious cost, at the same time as giving little or no idea to craftsmanship. Others, like Jefferey Eugenides, ought to spend over a decade writing a unmarried novel, with the objective of coming up the ideal, maximum excellent literature they could. many times, if an author writes dissimilar novels in a unmarried year, his or her thoughts are more suitable likely to be shallow leisure than deep, significant literature. that would not advise you are able to't write an suave novel in less than a year, or that a diverse written over 3 years ought to have any literary fee, yet as a generalization, it truly works passably nicely.