2002 Silverado problem?

im still having the same problem with my 2002 silverado. its still idling rough on cold morning and shaking the entire truck. i have changed plugs and plug wires, there brand new and i changed a coil that i thought wasnt firing as good and it still does it. can anyone please tell me what it might be? after it warms up it runs good, ONLY on cold mornings it does this.

Comments

• i had a similar problem with my camry. I changed the idle air control valve problem solved. the car ran so bad it would die. after it warmed up ran fine.

• You have ECM issues - make SURE all your new parts are really adjusted to the book, and that no corners have been cut. Change all your filters - INCLUDING FUEL (hint himt) - Some rough idle is expected on iceberg AMs B4 you drive.

• Sound like the temp sensor or the intake air temp sensor. Different temps require different amounts of fuel. If your getting the wrong reading it may be feeding to much or to little fuel to the motor.

• If it has a coarse run on the 1st chilly initiate you maximum in all probability have leaking intake gaskets (an extremely worry-unfastened situation) with the 5.3 & 6.0l engines This each so often is accompanied via a code p0300!

• It could be several things, why not take it to an auto parts store and download the codes?

Possible causes:

MAP sensor

O2 sensor

EGR valve

Throttle Position Sensor

• could be a temp sensor issue giving the wrong reading for the current conditions.